Wednesday 19 June 2013

Review | TRESemmé Shampoo and Conditioner

Tresemme

I want to do a review on this conditioner because honestly, I have tried out nearly every shampoo/conditioner you can get from supermarkets, and this is by far the best brand I've come across. They come in 900 ml bottles and are £4.69 each. These might seem pricey compared to what you'd usually pay for your hair products, however, my first two bottles have lasted me 5 months and I wash my hair every other day so you won't have to buy them too often. Also, nearly all the time, this brand has a promotion/offer which makes them even cheaper.

When applying this shampoo, you will find the consistency isn't too thick or runny and it lathers up well. It has a light fruity smell which will stay put in your hair even if you don't wash it every day. 

One thing I found with cheaper conditioners is that they don't actually make your hair any softer but I find that this works well enough to de-tangle your hair easily. The conditioner doesn't make your hair look greasy at all but still gives it a sleek looking shine. 

You can get different shampoo and conditioners regarding your hair type, examples would be:

  • Colour Protection
  • Deep conditioning
  • Smoothing
  • Strength
  • Dry 
  • Gentle Cleansing
  • Moisturising
  • Volume
You can view their full range of shampoo and conditioning products here.


0 comments:

Share

Twitter